Hamell Communications Ltd is an English company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 07056772 whose registered office is at The Tall House, 29a West Street, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 2LS.
Hamell Communications Ltd is committed committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hamell Communications Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information:
- Name, contact, business and address information including your email address that you provide by registering or by filling in forms on our site www.hamell.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any services we offer, downloading information posted on our site, posting material or requesting further services.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site, IP address and standard web log information.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, competitions and/or offers.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
What we do with the information we gather
The details you submit via our website, are held and used by us for the purpose of answering your enquiry or providing services. We do not disclose this data to any other person outside Hamell Communications Ltd or any other company.
Hamell Communications Ltd online service is committed to protecting the privacy of our users.
Hamell Communications Ltd is registered as a Data Controller under the Data Protection Regulations 2018 at the Information Commissioner's Office, Registration number: ZA018201.
Hamell Communications Ltd is fully committed to complying with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Protecting your information and privacy is extremely important to us. If you have any questions or have a GDPR related request, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website remains private, and is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We will never sell your data to any third parties.
- We will only use your data using the consent you have provided.
- We will use your data to send you email marketing communications based on whether you have provided your explicit consent by giving a positive opt in.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications emails from us at any time by clicking 'unsubscribe' in the footer of all emails.
Access to your personal data
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. Should you wish to request access or deletion of your personal data, please email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or have a GDPR related request, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. We are committed to ensuring that your information is as secure as possible. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosures, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and information that you supply to us. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Below is a list of third party cookies used on this website, the purpose of the cookie and how to remove them.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Links to other websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.